Abia State University Post UTME Form | www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise application forms for the 2022–2023 academic session have been made available by the Abia State University (ABSU) administration. Online sales is now possible for the ABSU post-UTME form.
ABSU Post UTME Admission Form Requirements
Below are the requirements and application guidelines.
For admission to the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the academic year 2023/2024, applications are being accepted from individuals who meet the necessary qualifications.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Applicants who made Abia State University their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, the Post UTME Screening Exercise is not required of foreign applicants, inmates of correctional facilities (prisons), candidates who are blind, or candidates who are deaf.
ABSU POST UTME FORM Update
On this portal, we often post the most recent information regarding the Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Form admission. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the admission process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Please utilize the comment section below if you have any questions about the ABSU Post UTME Form. We will respond.
Abia State University Uturu (ABSU)
Nigerian state university Abia State University Uturu (ABSU). One of Nigeria’s state-owned universities is this one. These public academic institutions have assisted gifted students in pursuing higher education by increasing admissions, bringing professional skills, expertise, and cutting-edge research facilities close to city and rural residents.
Imo State University, Etiti was established as a university in the old Imo State in 1981. Sam Mbakwe founded the university while he was the governor of the former Imo State. The Law Department was housed on a separate campus in Aba from the main campus, which was in Etiti, Imo State. Under the military administration of General Ike Nwachukwu between 1984 and 1985, the university moved to its permanent site at Uturu Okigwe.See more here
Over 90 undergraduate and graduate programs are available at Abia State University across ten colleges.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- College of Biological and Physical Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education
- College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- College of Law
- College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- College of Optometry
- College of Postgraduate Studies