Abia State University Supplementary Post UTME Form | www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
For supplementary admission to the standard undergraduate programs at Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu, for the academic year 2023–2024, applications are being accepted from applicants who meet the necessary qualifications.
The Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Test has been scheduled to take place on
Friday, December 16, 2022, at the University’s Uturu Campus, by 10:00 am. This is to inform all Candidates seeking Admission into Regular Degree Programs at Abia State University, Uturu, for the 2023–2024 Academic Session.
See Also: ABSU POST UTME/DE FORM
Qualification for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Applicants who made Abia State University their 1st, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on the JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit pass in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- Candidates who wrote the first screening test but wish to improve on their scores.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making e-payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- First Bank PLC
- EcoBank PLC
- Zenith Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank PLC
- Union Bank PLC
- UBA PLC.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test.
- Further information about the Supplementary Screening Test can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- Names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site- www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
ABSU SUPPLEMENTARY POST UTME FORM Update
On this portal, we often post the most recent information regarding the Abia State University (ABSU) Supplementary Post UTME Form admission. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the admission process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Please utilize the comment section below if you have any questions about the ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Form. We will respond.
Abia State University Uturu (ABSU)
Nigerian state university Abia State University Uturu (ABSU). One of Nigeria’s state-owned universities is this one. These public academic institutions have assisted gifted students in pursuing higher education by increasing admissions, bringing professional skills, expertise, and cutting-edge research facilities close to city and rural residents.
Imo State University, Etiti was established as a university in the old Imo State in 1981. Sam Mbakwe founded the university while he was the governor of the former Imo State. The Law Department was housed on a separate campus in Aba from the main campus, which was in Etiti, Imo State. Under the military administration of General Ike Nwachukwu between 1984 and 1985, the university moved to its permanent site at Uturu Okigwe.See more here
See: List of State Universities In Nigeria & Year of Establishment
Centres, Directorates and Institutes in Abia State University
The following are the Abia State University’s centers, directorates, and institutes:
- Centre For Entrepreneurial Education
- Student Affairs Department
- Counseling Centre
- Centre for Primary and Non-Formal Education
- General Studies
- Centre for Igbo Studies
- Academic Planning
- Sandwich Programme
- Centre for Remedial Studies
- University Examination Centre
- Business Resource Centre
- Institute for Distance Education (IDEA)
- Institute for Computer Studies
- Consultancies, Linkages & Revenue Mobilization
- Institute of Arts & Sciences
- Centre for Quality Assurance