Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form Portal | Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal | www.csc.ad.gov.ng
People do ask;
- How to apply for Adamawa State civil service commission?
- What are the types of civil service?
- How to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission?
- What is civil service divided into departments called?
All the above questions and more will be answered in details as you read further.
Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023
The recruitment for the Adamawa State Civil Service Commission for 2023–2024 is now happening. In this article, we’ll give you crucial details about the Adamawa State Civil Service recruiting portal, prerequisites, application procedures, and other information that can help you submit an effective application.
To fill the open positions, the Adamawa State Civil Service Commission has successfully started hiring/recruitment of adequately qualified people. So this is a chance for you if you are a recent graduate seeking for work or have been unemployed for a while. Learn more by reading on.
What we offer is the information required for you to get chosen. The procedures, requirements, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been detailed.
General Requirements for Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
Take note of the following requirements.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested persons/applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Agile team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- No criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the Adamawa State Civil Service recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Interested persons/candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Vacant Positions
The following positions are being sought applications for by the Adamawa State Civil Service Commission:
|Technical Officer (Town Planning)|
|Scientific Officer (Mining)|
|Environmental Health Officer II|
|Town Planning Officer|
|Technical Officer (Electrical)|
|Motor Driver Mechanic|
|Scientific Officer (Water)|
|Technical Officer (Mechanical)|
|Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)|
|Technical Officer (Civil)|
Vital Information About the Recruitment for the Adamawa State Civil Service
- Apply as soon as possible.
- Don’t hold off until the last minute.
- You may only apply once.
- Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
- Any fake documents you provide will result in your disqualification.
- Before submitting, take the time to double-check your information.
- Never pay anyone who promises to assist you in obtaining this position.
- Application materials for positions with the Adamawa State Government are free.
- For all candidates who make the short list, there will be screening and examination.
How To Apply For Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
To apply for any of the job vacancies, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Adamawa State Civil Service Commission official web portals: www.csc.ad.gov.ng
- Choose a position of your choice
- Check the job requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information needed
- Submit your application
- Finally, Print Confirmation Slip
Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Update
The most, latest information regarding the Adamawa State Civil Service Commission2023 is frequently posted on this portal. As a result, keep returning to this page often to stay updated on the admission process.
In case the authorities change anything, we also suggest that you save or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates. We’ll inform you as soon as this occurs.
If you have any inquiries about the Adamawa State Civil Service Commission2023, kindly use the comment area below, we will answer.