Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal | Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
People do ask;
- Is Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruiting for 2023/2024?
- How can I apply for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment?
- When is the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
All this questions and more will be answered in details as you read further.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2023
The 2023–2024 recruitment process for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission is now ongoing. In this article, we will give you crucial details about the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service recruiting portal, prerequisites, application procedures, and other information that will help you submit a successful application.
The recruitment process for competent individuals to fill open positions has successfully started at the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission. So this is a chance for you if you are a recent graduate seeking for work or have been unemployed for a while. Learn more by reading on.
What we offer is the information required for you to get chosen. The procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been detailed.
- Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal
- Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal
- Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal
General Requirements for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
The general requirements for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 are as follows;
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested persons must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant must be registered with the Akwa Ibom State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- The capacity to attempt new things and experiment
- Must not have engaged in any criminal activity in the past Knowledge of computers is a plus
- The applicant’s age cannot exceed 35 if they are interested in the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service recruitment.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- The capacity to achieve deadlines in circumstances with many tasks
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Available Vacant Position
The following positions are being sought applications for by the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission:
|Technical Officer (Town Planning)
|Scientific Officer (Mining)
|Environmental Health Officer II
|Town Planning Officer
|Technical Officer (Electrical)
|Motor Driver Mechanic
|Scientific Officer (Water)
|Technical Officer (Mechanical)
|Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
|Technical Officer (Civil)
How To Apply For Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
To apply for any of the job vacancies, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portals via https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/
- Choose a position of your choice
- Read carefully the job requirements
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Finally, Print Confirmation Slip
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Update
The most, latest information regarding the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission2023 is frequently posted on this portal. As a result, keep returning to this page often to stay updated on the admission process.
In case the authorities change anything, we also suggest that you save or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates. We’ll inform you as soon as this occurs.
If you have any inquiries about the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission2023, kindly use the comment area below, we will answer.
About Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
THIS IS THE AKWA IBOM STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION PROFILE
Official name: Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
Appellation: Engine-room of the Civil Service.
Location: Phase ii, block 1, 2nd and 3rd floors Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo
Date of creation: 23rd September, 1987
Coverage: 58 government establishments under the jurisdiction of the commission
The Civil Service Commission is one of the statutory state government commissions. The Commission is steered by a chairman and four commissioners, with a Permanent Secretary.
Its vision is to guarantee effective and efficient staff development and management for the state government’s overall delivery of policies.
Its mission is to create a set of uniform guidelines for the state civil service’s recruitment, promoting, and disciplining of employees as well as to offer guidance on how to deliver and maintain a results-driven civil service that aims to have the appropriate manpower stock available when and where it is needed.