Amherst College Scholarships [Fully Funded] | www.amherst.edu
Candidates from all around the world who are exceptionally skilled and deserving are given full scholarships by Amherst College in Massachusetts. In Amherst, Massachusetts, there is a private liberal arts college called Amherst College. The third-oldest higher education facility in Massachusetts was established in 1821 as an attempt to move Williams College by its then-president Zephaniah Swift Moore.
In addition, the 2018 edition of Best College lists Amherst College as the second-best liberal arts college in the entire United States of America. In a similar vein, Amherst University enjoys a stellar reputation both domestically and abroad. Furthermore, Amherst is renowned for creating highly successful alumni and its rigorous academic standards.
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
Amherst College Scholarships for International Students
Amherst University provides the Bachelor of Arts degree in 40 different fields of study in the humanities, social sciences, and arts. Additionally, students have the option of pursuing multiple majors, designing their own multidisciplinary major, or conducting independent research.
Amherst College Scholarships Award
- For both domestic and foreign applicants, Amherst is need-blind.
- It satisfies every admitted student’s whole demonstrated need.
Amherst College Eligibility
One of the most exclusive universities in the entire country is Amherst College. It only receives 12% of the votes. Given this, there is intense competition for both admission and scholarships. However, Amherst College only offers full scholarships to a select number of worthy applicants.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score may bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
Amherst College Financial Aid Details
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission regardless of the financial situation of the applicant.
- Amherst has one the best scholarship budget with over $50 million each year.
- The average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $50,771.
Amherst College Scholarship Application Process
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Amherst Writing Supplement different application portal.
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Amherst College Scholarship Important Deadlines
For Early Decision: 1 November
Notification: Mid December
For Regular Decision: January 1
Notification: Late March
To gain more information – Visit the Official Webpage of Amherst College Scholarship