CBN Recruitment Form Application Portal | www.cbn.gov.ng
Online applications for the CBN recruitment portal 2023 are presently accepted. On the CBN recruitment website, you can access the application form. The important guidelines that will improve your chances of being recruit for the CBN recruitment exercise are outlined on this website.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment (CBN)
We will provide you with all the information you require on the opening date and the closing date for the CBN recruitment form 2023. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
CBN Recruitment Portal 2023
Interested parties/persons can now submit an application on the CBN recruitment website, which is now operational. The official job website for CBN is www.cbn.gov.ng, where interested parties can apply and complete the online CBN recruitment form for verification.
The gateway for the online application procedures is now accessible. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application. Here are the specifications/requirements.
- NNPC Recruitment Form
- FRSC Recruitment Form
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Form
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form
(CBN) Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications 2022/2023
The CBN recruitment portal lists the following requirements. To get chosen, you must meet the standards listed below;
- Candidate must be Nigerian by citizen.
- Interested Applicant must have good communication skills.
- Interested persons must be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Cards such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver license.
- Two (2) passport photographs.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University.
- An extra benefit is having computer application knowledge. Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other relevant software must be well-known to applicants.
- Must possess a minimal of (5)Five Credits in no more than (2)two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Must be free of any criminal record as at the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment form duly signed.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
Central Bank of Nigeria Available Jobs
Some of the departmental positions of the Central Bank of Nigeria are listed below;
|Trade and Exchange|
|Financial Policy and Regulations|
|Procurement and Support services|
Objectives of the Central Bank of Nigeria are as follows:
- Encourage Nigeria to have a stable financial system
- Give the federal government financial and economic advice and perform banking duties
- Issue Nigerian legal tender currency
- Ensure price and monetary stability
- keep up external reserves
Reasons to Apply for the CBN Recruitment
If you take advantage of this chance:
- If you have a job, you will enjoy the satisfaction of independence.
- By acquiring additional ones, you will improve your skill set.
- There are many others you might think of, such as effective communication, leadership, administration, and technical.
- You’ll get the chance to interact with folks you otherwise wouldn’t have met.
- It will improve your understanding of the world.
- It provides meaning and purpose to your existence.
- Your self-assurance and social abilities will increase.
- It helps you define your sense of yourself and who you are as a person.
- Every month, your account will be credited with your usual payment or wage.
- Being among people with various skills, backgrounds, and degrees of experience who are ready to share what they know will teach you a surprising amount.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit Central Bank of Nigeria official webpage at cbn.gov.ng
- Check for CAREER at the top of the page to apply and click on it
- Pick a job opening of your choice
- Read the requirements as outline on the page
- Next, apply for any job opening of your choice
An overview of the CBN recruitment process is provided below.
- Candidates who satisfy the CBN’s requirements will be asked to take a written examination.
- All selected applicants are invited to an open house at the headquarters.
- Successful candidates receive more knowledge during an interactive event.
- Exercise composing essays, a psychometric test, and a panel discussion
- Final discussion with the Human Resources Director
CBN Contact Information
For more information, you can contact the Central Bank of Nigeria via;
Email Address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
You can address all inquiries to:
Central Bank of Nigeria
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Federal Capital Territory,
Latest CBN Recruitment Form Update 2023
On this portal, we often post the most recent information regarding the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Please utilize the comment section below if you have any questions about the CBN recruitment 2023. We will respond.