Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023 | ww.nscdc.gov.ng
Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023, NSCDC Recruitment, NSCDC Application Form Portal, How to Apply for Civil Defence recruitment…See more details below;
NSCDC recruitment portal
The NSCDC recruitment portal, NSCDC recruitment form, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other pertinent facts you may want to know are all covered in detail in this post.
However, you must carefully read this page and follow all of the instructions before submitting an application for the Civil Defence Recruitment. This post contains a wealth of important details on the NSCDC Recruitment for this year.
Are you considering joining the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps? Are you certain that you have what it takes to get this job? If so, keep reading to learn how to get everything you need to be considered for shortlisting.
The NSCDC recruitment website is accessible right now. When the portal is accessible, we’ll let you know. To stay informed, return to this website frequently.
Because this website has all the information you require, take this guide extremely carefully. Please be aware that Thepostore has no influence over the current hiring process. What we offer is the information required for you to get chosen. We have described the procedures, specifications, and rules that will direct you to a prosperous application.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary organization under the control of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its mandate is to provide protection for the country from threats, attacks, and natural disasters.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps’ goal is to provide training programs and organizational frameworks that would use contemporary technologies to enhance national security. Their goal is to implement integrity, humility, and efficiency in service delivery with new vigor and to give the idea of security legitimacy.
Some of the duties performed by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps are listed below;
- Contribute to the upkeep of tranquility and order as well as the protection and rescue of the civilian populace throughout the disaster.
- Any private security company without a current license should be shut down.
- In times of danger, give the civilian population the required warning.
- Aid in the delivery of first aid materials.
- Provide the Ministry with intelligence information on any issue connected to crime prevention, religious disturbance, uprising, disruption, riot, strike, or any other issue.
- Conduct rescue missions and maintain control over tense situations.
- Assist the State and Federal Fire Services in battling fires.
- Find and mark any dangerous areas.
- Remove the general populace from hazardous regions.
- Keep infrastructures, sites, and projects under constant watch for the federal, state, and local governments.
General Requirement for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023
The prerequisites/requirement mentioned on the NSCDC Recruitment Site are listed below. To be one of the shortlisted candidates, you must fulfill the following conditions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
NSCDC recruitment Closing date
The NSCDC Recruitment Deadline for 2022 has not yet been made public. Once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed on the most recent updates, keep checking our website frequently.
How to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps official web portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Click on the career section under about us
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
Be on the lookout for scam calls and job offers.
The NSCDC recruitment form is also without cost.
Never pay anyone who promises to assist you get on the short list of applicants.
Visit this website frequently to stay up to current on the Civil Defence hiring process in 2022.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the NSCDC recruiting 2022/2023, and we will do our best to respond.