Clark University Scholarships | www.clarku.edu/offices/financial-aid/scholarships
Start your undergraduate studies in the United States. The Clark Global Scholarship Program is now open. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Clark University Scholarships 2023–2024 are fully financed undergraduate awards. For four years, this scholarship program offers awards between $15,000 and $25,000, subject to the student maintaining the required GPA.
In 1887, Clark University was established as the first graduate-only college in the nation. Although a lot has changed in the intervening years, one thing has remained constant: our dedication to provide students with a meaningful education that fosters improvement in both our community and the wider world.
Clark University Scholarship Coverage
The following advantages are offered to the recipient by the Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- If accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you’ll get a $15,000–$25,000 scholarship each year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- You may be qualified for up to an extra $5,000 in need-based financial help if your financial need exceeds the amount of the Global Scholars grant.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
Candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- English is the required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- You must be a first-year candidate (not a transfer student) who has studied abroad for at least four years in order to qualify.
- Clark will also take into account foreign students attending American schools.
- Additionally, you have to have shown that you are dedicated to changing the world and have the potential to exercise leadership in your neighborhood and throughout the globe.
- You must exhibit strong academic performance as well as other endeavors.
- Scholarship eligibility is determined on academic standing (as stated on your application for admission), not by financial need.
- International students, including those who could be eligible for scholarships, must nonetheless show that they have the financial means to pay for a sizable portion of their education.
- Students who want to be considered for the Global Scholars Program or the Presidential LEEP Scholarship fall under this category.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program
For information on how to apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please read the following:
- Firstly, visit the Clark Global Scholarship Program webpage to create an account.
- Fill the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Fill and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
Note: Clark CSS Code: 3279
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Amherst College Scholarships [Fully Funded]
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
Clark Global Scholarships
The scholarships listed below will be available to students beginning in the fall of 2023.
Richard Traina Scholarship
Awarded to new students who have demonstrated a steadfast dedication to leadership, academics, and community service. The Richard P. Traina Scholarship, one of Clark University’s most prestigious awards and scholarships, is established in honor of the late university president, who believed that listening, learning, and connecting could create a better world.
Regardless of the financial need of their family, qualified students will receive a four-year reward of $112,000 ($28,000 annually).
Robert Goddard Achievement Scholarship
Awarded to incoming students who have shown a strong academic aptitude for success on meaningful initiatives both within and beyond the classroom. Named in honor of Robert H. Goddard, a graduate of Clark University, a member of the faculty, and the father of modern rocketry, whose daring approach to education foresaw and anticipated a future world.
Regardless of the financial need of their family, eligible students will receive a $104,000 four-year grant ($26,000 per year).
Jonas Clark Scholarship
Awarded to new students who have demonstrated the ability to question authority and transform the world. named in honor of our founder, Jonas Clark, who aimed to promote a teaching style that would produce independent-minded and fearless learners and global citizens.
Regardless of the financial necessity of their family, eligible students will receive a $84,000 four-year grant ($21,000 per year).
Scarlet Award Scholarship
This will be given to new students who have shown exemplary dedication to their academics or volunteer work. Scarlet, a vivid color typically associated with boldness and passion, served as the name for Clark’s school.
Regardless of the financial need of their family, eligible students will receive a $64,000 four-year grant ($16,000 per year).
given to entering students who exhibit promise in their creative work, research, and intellectual pursuits. Named after the year when Jonas Clark founded Clark University, one of the country’s earliest graduate-only institutions, with a focus on psychology research.
Regardless of the financial necessity of their family, qualified students will receive a $48,000 four-year scholarship ($13,000 year) from the program.
The Presidential Scholarship is a prestigious prize given to about five students each year whose academic record and leadership potential place them at the top of Clark’s applicant pool. Regardless of a family’s financial situation, all four years of tuition, lodging, and board are paid for on-campus.
All applicants must submit two extra scholarship essays by February 1.
Application deadline for Regular Decision is February 1.
Scholarship recipients who submit their applications for funding after December 1 but before February 1 will be informed of their status in March.
How to Apply for the Presidential scholarships
If you are interested in the Presidential Scholarship which will be available Aug. 1. Simply select that option and complete the Coalition Application with Scoir or the Common Application.
To gain more information – Visit the Official Webpage of Clark Global Scholarship Program