Concordia University Scholarships 2023 | www.concordia.ca
Applications for the 2023 intake of Concordia University Scholarships have been made public. All nationalities are welcome to submit applications for the Concordia University Scholarships. Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., diploma, and certificate programs are eligible for the scholarship. Currently ranked 20th is Concordia University.
Due to CVID-19, take note that Concordia University has canceled IELTS and TOEFL language tests. It is a Canadian Next Generation University that consistently provides fully funded scholarships. Duolingo English examinations are also accepted at Concordia University. Numerous colleges all over the world recognize it, and it is simple, inexpensive, and considerably better than IELTS.
Concordia University Scholarships for International Students 2023
Let’s just say that Concordia University offers more than 600 study options. In all Subjects, the Concordia Scholarship is offered. More than 35,000 international students attend the university, and there are 220,000 alumni worldwide. This renowned Canadian university is well known. Begin your journey right now. At Concordia, see yourself.
A extremely high acceptance rate of 78.2% can be said to exist. Below you’ll find information on how to apply for the Concordia University Scholarships for 2023.
Most admitted students at Concordia University get competitive financing packages at the time of acceptance, allowing them to concentrate on their research and coursework.
- Columbia College Scholarships for International Student | Fully Funded
- Colby Sawyer College Scholarships | Fully Funded
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship | Apply now
Concordia University Scholarship Coverage
- New: 2022-2023 – The best undergraduate and graduate entrance scholarships at Concordia, worth $10,000.
- Doctoral Graduate Fellowships at Concordia University, worth $14,000 annually for four years.
- The amount of the Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence is equivalent to paying tuition at the applicable Quebec rate. estimated to be worth $39,280.
- Merit Scholarship at Concordia: worth $10,000.
All Concordia entrance scholarships are automatically considered for applicants by the graduate admissions office of each faculty.
Concordia University Scholarship Funding for International Students
Numerous scholarship opportunities are available to students from different nations through the Canadian government, supported by EduCanada.
Courses Offered at Concordia University
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
Concordia University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
You must meet the requirements below in order to be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students;
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19.
How to Apply for Concordia University Scholarships
For undergraduates and graduates, the application process is online. Please visit the official website for undergraduates to submit an application for the Concordia University Scholarship. A Graduate should Visit Here. If you are from outside of Canada, choose “International” as your option next.
There are 6 Simple Steps to make your way to the Concordia university Canada scholarships for international students.
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After You have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
To gain more information – Visit the Official Webpage of Concordia University Scholarships