(DPR) Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Portal | www.dpr.gov.ng
DPR 2023/2024 Recruitment / Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment is presently in progress. On this page, you may find the DPR Recruitment portal, the DPR Recruitment form, the qualifications and requirements, the application process, the DPR salary structure, and other relevant details.
All qualified individuals who desire to work for this organization may immediately apply for the DPR Recruitment. Read on to find out more about this year’s recruitment procedure and your chances of seizing this fantastic opportunity if you’re interested in applying for the current recruitment
See Also: Federal Government Recruitment Update
General Requirements for the DPR Recruitment 2023/2024
The following are the requirements listed on the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal.
- Interested candidates must have good behavior and composure
- Agile team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates must be willing to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the DPR recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Experience is an added advantage
How to Apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment
To apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official web portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
- Click on the available job vacancies
- Carefully read and follow the instructions
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
DPR Recruitment Update
On this portal, we often post the most recent information regarding the DPR Recruitment. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Please utilize the comment section below if you have any questions about the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2023. We will respond.