DSS Application Form Portal | www.dss.gov.ng
DSS Recruitment Form for 2022–2023 is on sale | The Department of State Security recruitment portal, www.dss.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, application procedures, and other pertinent information you might be interested in learning about are all covered in this article.
DSS has successfully started the 2022/2023 session’s recruitment intake. All qualified candidates who are interested should use this material as a guide. So continue reading to find out more about the DSS hiring process and to increase your chances of seizing this fantastic possibility.
Nigeria’s Department of State Security is its security organization. The Department of State Security’s primary duties include defending and protecting the nation from domestic threats, surveillance, counterterrorism, counterintelligence, as well as looking into several other forms of crimes against the state.
Senior government leaders like the President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, and State Governors with their respective families are also protected by the Department of State Security.
Additionally, it is responsible for guarding other important government figures, including visiting foreign leaders of state and government, former presidents and their spouses, and some contenders for the positions of President and Vice President.
Do you therefore possess the necessary qualifications to join the State Security Service?
If so, continue reading and follow all of the advice provided here. We have explained the procedures, specifications, and rules that will help you submit a successful application in this post. Learn more by reading on.
DSS Rank Structure
The Department of State Service rank is listed below in descending order.
DSS High Ranking Officers
- Lieutenant General
- Major General
- Brigadier General
DSS Senior Officers
- Lieutenant Colonel
DSS Junior Officers
- Second Lieutenant
DSS Non Officers
- Staff Sergeant
General Requirements for DSS Recruitment 2022/2023
To get chosen, you must fulfill the following conditions;
- Candidates applying, must be Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Persons applying must be will to work in a new environment
- Applicants with Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Applicants interested in the Department of State Service recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- Applicants must not have any of the following disabilities: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Must be physically and mentally ok
- Must not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must possess a B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Two(2) recent passport photographs, preferably with a colour background
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Shortlisted candidates will take a qualifying aptitude test.
- Application letter
How to apply for DSS Recruitment 2022/2023
Visit the DSS recruitment website at https://www.dss.gov.ng/ to submit your application successfully this year. The application procedure is rather simple. Pay close attention to the directions and steps listed below.
- Go to the official DSS recruitment portal at https://www.dss.gov.ng/
- Sign up/Create account with your active E-mail or phone number
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions
- Enter your details correctly
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Or, you can simply visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to apply.
Dss Application Steps
- A hand written formal Application letter indicating your Local Government of Origin will required from you
- Your complete Statement of Results is required
Note: The Director-General of the Department of State Service should receive the application letter. Additionally, the L.G.A. chief or another senior member of your local government should properly sign your application letter.
After that, submit your application at the Department of State Service location that is the closest to you in your state.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the DSS Recruitment
Is DSS recruiting?
Candidates who are interested in the Department of State Service recruitment must submit an application in person at the Department of State Service location that is closest to them.
How can I apply for DSS Recruitment?
Follow the steps on the Department of State Service recruitment site at www.dss.gov.ng to apply, or go to the Department of State Service office that is most convenient for you in your state. Huge opportunities that could change your life await you if you are chosen.
Is the DSS Recruitment form out?
Following the release of the DSS recruitment form, we will update this page. Once the form is out, keep checking the official recruitment portal at www.dss.gov.ng or return frequently to our page to stay updated.
When is the DSS Recruitment Closing date?
The Department of State Service recruitment deadline for 2022–2023 has not yet been made public. Once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed on the most recent updates, keep checking our website frequently.
How much is DSS salary per month?
State Security Service (SSS) employees at the Department of State Service make an average monthly salary of 210,000 Naira.