East Tennessee State University Scholarship 2023 | www.estu.edu
New International students who meet the requirements and are pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree are eligible for the East Tennessee State University International students academic merit scholarship.
About East Tennessee State University
Johnson City, Tennessee’s East Tennessee State Institution (ETSU) is a public research university. The university is managed by an institutional Board of Trustees while being a part of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee. It has off-campus locations in the adjacent cities of Kingsport, Elizabethton, and Sevierville and is the fourth-largest university in the state as of May 2017.
The “R2: Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity” category includes ETSU.
It houses the recently established College of Clinical and Rehabilitative Health, the Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy, the College of Nursing, the College of Public Health, and the James H. Quillen College of Medicine, which is frequently ranked as one of the top universities in the United States for rural medicine and primary care education.
Aim and Benefits of ESTU Academic Merit Scholarship
- Undergraduate students: Up to $12,500
- Graduate students: Masters level students up to $5000 and Doctoral students up to $9,000
- Dartmouth College scholarships for international students
- Concordia University Scholarships for International Students
- Columbia College Scholarships for International Student | Fully Funded
Requirements for ESTU Academic Merit Scholarship
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants)
English Language Requirement: Applicants may be required to provide evidence of meeting the East Tennessee State University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
East Tennessee State University Scholarship Application Deadline
There is no Specified deadline for now.
How to Apply for East Tennessee State University Scholarship
Those who meet the requirements for the scholarship will be informed of the grant in the letter of admission. Within three weeks of the date on the admissions letter, students who desire to accept the scholarship award must fill out and submit a scholarship acceptance form. The admissions letter contains a link to the online scholarship application for eligible applicants.
Visit the Official Webpage of East Tennessee State University Scholarship to apply.