Erie Home Insurance Quotes |Erie homeowners insurance rates| Erie home insurance coverage | Erie Home insurance cost | See more below.
Erie Home Insurance Cost
Among the big insurance companies, Erie offers Home insurance for a 15% cheaper than the national average.
Erie Home Insurance Coverage
For those who reside in one of the 12 states where Erie Insurance is available, it’s a great choice. Erie has some of the best pricing out now, and people highly recommend their customer service.
All the standard coverages for your home are included in Erie’s homeowner’s insurance.
This includes security for your “dwelling,” or the physical structure of your home, your belongings inside of it, liability insurance in the event that someone is hurt on your property, and additional living expenses in the event that you can’t live in your home.
Erie Home Insurance Rates vs Competitors
|Insurer||Average annual rate|
There are a few extra benefits included in Erie’s regular homeowner policy, known as ErieSecure, that you might not find with other insurers:
- Guaranteed replacement cost coverage is included in a standard policy for no additional fee
- Theft coverage includes coverage for mysterious disappearances/lost belongings
- Pets are covered up to $500
- Cash and precious metals are covered up to $500
- Valuables coverage includes items like firearms, watches and jewelry
You can also add on a number of unique choices to your Erie homeowners coverage, such as:
- Service line and sewer protection
- Extended personal liability coverage
- Identity theft protection
Erie Homeowners Insurance Discounts
Although the savings Erie gives are fairly standard for insurance providers, it does offer a few ways for consumers to lower their insurance premiums.
For example, customers can save money by:
- Buying multiple policies from Erie
- Equipping their homes with safety features like sprinklers or burglar alarms
- Getting a quote seven to 60 days before renewing their policy
ERIE HOME INSURANCE QUOTES UPDATE
Keep visiting this page for the latest Erie Home Insurance Quotes update