Federal Government Recruitment Update, List of Federal Government Agengies/Jobs, Requirements for Federal Government Recruitment, How to Apply for Federal Government Recruitment…See more details below;
Recruitment for the federal government in 2023–2024 has begun. This website includes important topics including federal government employment in 2022, how to apply for federal government jobs, prerequisites, and other important information you should know.
The Federal Government has started its recruitment process successfully. This website will explain how to apply for the current Federal Government hiring process and provide you with other relevant details that will help you submit a strong application. So, make sure to finish reading this article and put all of the advice in it to use.
No matter their educational level, living situation, or religious convictions, the federal government believes that everyone deserves a chance to succeed. Because of this, the government provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of their color, religion, marital status, or ethnicity.
Young and energetic graduates can apply for some of the open positions, while more seasoned individuals with experience working for renowned businesses can apply for other positions. Therefore, now is the time to act if you are interested in any federal government positions.
The Federal Government hopes to make a difference in the lives of more young Nigerians in all six geopolitical zones. You are a part of that. Give your life significance and purpose by utilizing the Federal Government to your greatest capacity.
You can increase your chances of getting employed during the Federal Government recruiting process in 2023–2024 by following the instructions on this website. Take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require. Learn more by reading on.
Interested persons do ask questions like;
- Ongoing recruitment?
- Ongoing recruitment in Nigeria?
- Ongoing recruitment in Nigeria 2024?
- Latest federal government recruitment in Nigeria?
- Ongoing recruitment 2024?
- Vacancies in government agencies?
- Latest government job recruitment?
- Which Nigerian agency is currently recruiting?
As you read on, you will see the answers to this questions in details.
List of Federal Government Recruitment Agencies
Now, let’s take a look at the list of Federal Government Agencies/jobs in Nigeria and their specific recruitment portals. The federal government agencies listed below are worth applying to.
1. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
Nigeria’s national identity management systems are controlled by the National Identity Management Commission, a governmental body.
Visit the official recruitment portal to begin an online application to join the NIMC.
2. Nigeria Police Force
One of the Federal Government’s recruitment agencies in Nigeria is the Nigeria Police Force. The force is the country’s top law enforcement and security organization.
Visit the official Nigeria Police recruitment portal to begin your application if you want to join the force.
3. National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
The Federal Government’s NAFDAC organization is in charge of policing the promotion, distribution, production, export, import, sale, and usage of medicines, food, chemicals, cosmetics, bottled water, and other medical equipment in Nigeria.
Visit www.nafdac.gov.ng to begin an application if you are confident that you have what it takes to work at NAFDAC.
4. Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
The supreme standardizing authority in Nigeria is called the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). The organization’s goals and objectives are as follows:
- Assistance in the production of quality goods
- Certification of industrial products
- Preparation of standards and processes relating to measurements, materials, and products and their promotion at the regional, national, and international levels
- Circulation of information relating to standards
- Improvement of measurement accuracy
- Quality control and metrology
Visit the SON recruitment website’s official page to submit an application.
5. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Another federal government recruitment agency is the Department of Petroleum Resources.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a division of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources of Nigeria. It is mandated by law to ensure adherence to petroleum-related laws, rules, and regulations in the oil and gas sector.
Looking to apply? Visit www.dpr.gov.ng
6. Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
The National Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary organization under the control of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with the mandate to offer defenses against potential threats, attacks, and natural disasters.
Looking to apply? Then you will be guided through this NSCDC job portal.
7. Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
One of the Federal Government’s recruitment organizations is ICPC. The Independent Corrupt Activities Commission’s (ICPC) primary responsibility is to outlaw and punish corrupt practices and other related offenses.
Do you believe you possess the necessary qualifications to join the ICPC in eradicating corruption in the nation? If so, you have taken the first step in obtaining a position with the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission.
8. Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army Council is in charge of overseeing the Nigerian Army. It is the largest element of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is in charge of conducting operations in land warfare.
Want to join the Nigerian military? You can access the application procedure at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
9. Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)
The FCSC is an executive body with the power to discipline any Federal Civil Servants as well as to make transfers and appointments. Do you possess the qualifications necessary to serve on the Federal Civil Service Commission? Then start an application by going to the official FCSC recruitment website.
10. Nigerian Air Force
The air division of the Nigerian Armed Forces is known as the Nigerian Air Force. One of the biggest in Africa, in fact. Why not start an application today if you wish to join the Nigerian Air Force? Visit https://airforce.mil.ng to apply.
11. Federal Ministry of Education
Are you qualified to work as a teacher? If so, you have taken one step closer to finding employment. All qualified and interested people who wish to work for this organization may now apply for positions with the Federal Ministry of Education.
Visit https://education.gov.ng for additional details.
12. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
Regulations pertaining to shipping, marine employment, and coastal waters fall under the purview of NIMASA. Additionally, the organization conducts inspections and offers search and rescue services.
For additional information on how to apply, visit the official NIMASA portal today
13. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
In Nigeria, elections are supervised by the Independent National Electoral Commission. It is one of Nigeria’s Federal Government employment agency.
Visit www.inecnigeria.org for more information about the Independent National Electoral Commission’s recruitment.
14. National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
The National Emergency Management Agency’s goal is to efficiently and effectively prevent, prepare for, mitigate for, and respond to disasters in Nigeria.
Acting in the following areas is NEMA
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Policy and strategy
- Search and rescue
- Geographic Information System
- Relief and rehabilitation
- Research and forecasting
- Finance and logistics
Looking to apply? Then you will be guided through via this official gateway.
15. Universal Basic Education COMMISSION (UBEC)/ Federal Teachers Scheme
The objective of the Universal Basic Education Commission is to promote high-quality and practical basic education in Nigeria by acting as a premier regulatory body and educational intervention.
Are you qualified to work as a teacher? Then you will be guided through this recruitment portal.
16. Federal Fire Service
The Federal Fire Service is the main organization of the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was created by an act of parliament and given the exclusive mandate of mitigating, paramedicating, extinguishing, preventing, and responding to fires and other emergencies, in addition to performing other varied tasks.
You can access the application procedure at www.fedfire.gov.ng.
17. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)
Today, there is a growing need for the services provided by the Nigerian Railway Corporation, and the NRC is scrambling to find skilled candidates to fill the open positions.
Visit www.nrc.gov.ng for more information about the Nigerian Railway Corporation’s recruitment.
18. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)
All Nigerian ports are managed and operated by the Nigerian Ports Authority, a federal government agency. The organization is seeking interested, qualified, and available to work candidates.
Candidates must possess strong communication skills, necessary academic credentials, interpersonal abilities, and technological expertise.
You can access the application process at https://nigerianports.gov.ng.
19. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
One of the hiring organizations for the federal government is the Nigeria Immigration Service.
Visit www.immigration.gov.ng to obtain the application form.
20. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
The EFCC is a Nigerian law enforcement organization that looks into financial crimes like money laundering and advance fee fraud.
Visit efccnigeria.org to submit an application for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruiting drive.
A division of the Nigerian Armed Forces is the Nigerian Navy. With several thousand people, it is one of the biggest navies on the African continent.
Do you wish to join the Nigerian Navy? If so, go to the Nigerian Navy’s official recruitment website and begin an application.
22. Nigeria Customs Service
Do you want to work for the Nigerian Customs Service? Visit www.customs.gov.ng for more information about the Nigerian Railway Corporation’s recruitment.
23. Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
The government organization charged by law with overseeing road safety management in Nigeria is the Federal Road Safety Corps.
Visit the Federal Road Safety Corps’ official recruitment website at frsc.gov.ng to submit an application.
24. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
In Nigeria, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a federal organization entrusted with stopping the manufacturing, smuggling, storage, export, and distribution of hard narcotics.
The Agency is seeking applicants that are qualified, willing, and able to work. Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s official recruitment website to submit an application.
25. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
The organization in charge of determining, collecting, and recording tax and other income due to the federal government is known as FIRS.
You can access the application procedure at www.firs.gov.ng.
26. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
The Federal Government of Nigeria established the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) as a body corporate in accordance with Act 35 of the 1999 Constitution in order to affordably improve the health of all Nigerians.
Visit www.nhis.gov.ng to access the NHIS recruitment portal for further information on how to apply.
There are numerous government recruitment agencies in Nigeria, some of which are listed above under the Federal government. Click on the aforementioned link to view more Federal Government positions in Nigeria, then look through them to find the one that best suits your background and credentials.
Opportunities that could change your life await you if you are chosen.
Federal Government Recruitment General Requirements 2023/2024
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian by citizen
- Must be devoid of any criminal activities in the past. Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted.
- Must be willing to adapt/work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimal of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Ability to establish and nurture creativity in business relationships
- Some positions required possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Federal Government recruitment must not be over 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must also have Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Should also possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate for graduate position
- Agile team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
Regarding the Federal Government Recruitment
- Please be aware that we have no control over the current Federal Government hiring process. What we offer is the information required for you to get chosen. The procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been detailed.
- Candidates without a National Identity Number will no longer be registered, according to the federal government (NIN). Candidates are recommended to register with the National Identity Management Commission and get their National Identity Number (NIN), which is required for all applicants.
- Consequently, you need a NIN number in order to apply for any Federal Government positions in 2023 or 2024. Go to any Local Government Council in your area and register for a National Identification Number (NIN).
- Only one post may be applied for by candidates (Multiple applications will result in disqualification). Please confirm your identity before submitting an application for any post.
- Be on the lookout for scam calls and job offers. Use use the official Government recruitment platform to submit your application. Do not use any other websites.
- Never pay anyone who promises to assist you land this job. Candidates are not required to pay anyone on behalf of the federal government. The software is totally free.
- Determine your preferred area of employment and submit applications to as many government organizations as possible. The cause? There is no assurance that if you only apply to one agency, you will be chosen. Additionally, thousands of others will also be applying for the same position and at the same agency. And in the end, only a few candidates will be selected. So it is advisable to apply to as many agencies as possible.
- For instance, simply applying to the Nigerian Army doesn’t ensure that you’ll get into the military. Why not simultaneously apply for positions with the Nigerian Air Force, Navy, DSS, and Nigerian Police Force to save the burden of doing so year after year?
- If you are not one of the shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Army or Navy, you will be one of the shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Police Force or the Air Force. Many people have had success with this approach. It is among the finest ways to gain a job with the government. You can find out if it works by giving it a try.
- Another illustration is that if you want to apply for teaching or education positions with the Federal Government, you should do so through the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), the National Teachers Institute (NTI), the National Examination Council (NECO), the National Universities Commission (NUC), the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), the West African Examination Council (WAEC), and the National Business Examination Council (NBE) (NABTEB).
- The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR), National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA), National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD), and National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA), National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) are additional options to consider if you want to apply for federal government health/medical jobs.
Reasons to Apply for Federal Government Jobs
- It helps you define who you are as a person by giving you a feeling of identity.
- It will improve your understanding of the world.
- Every month, your account will be credited with your usual payment or wage.
- Your social and confidence abilities will increase.
- If you have a job, you will enjoy the freedom of independence.
- It provides meaning and purpose to your existence.
- You’ll get the chance to interact with folks you otherwise would not have.
- Being among people with various skills, backgrounds, and degrees of experience who are ready to share what they know will teach you a surprising amount.
How To Apply For Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for any Federal Government jobs in Nigeria, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal of any agency of your choice and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- You are to provide the following details (Your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study).
- Candidates may only apply for one position (Multiple applications will result in disqualification)
- Fill the required details correctly
- Crosscheck your details before submitting
- Print out the registration slip if required
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions and About Federal Government Jobs
How can I apply for the Federal Government Recruitment?
To apply, go to the chosen government recruitment agency’s official website and begin an online application.
When is the Federal Government Recruitment Closing date?
The Federal Government recruitment deadline for 2023 has not yet been made public. Once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed on the most recent updates, keep checking our website frequently.
Do I need a degree before Applying for a Federal Government Job in Nigeria?
According to the type of work you’re interested in. The job description will specify if a degree is needed. However, if a candidate can show he has significant relevant experience without a degree, he may still be taken into consideration.
What are the Required Documents for Federal Government Job?
- Print out of your registration slip.
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age.
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application.
- Recent Passport photographs.
- Educational certificates.
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification).
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card.
- Bank Verification Number(BVN). Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank.
Federal Government Recruitment Update
Visit this website frequently to remain up to date on any Federal Government employment in Nigeria.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries about the Federal Government’s hiring process. Staff members at Thepostore will reply shortly.