First Bank Recruitment Portal | www.firstbanknigeria.com
First Bank entry level recruitment, First Bank Recruitment portal 2023, First Bank experienced staff recruitment, First Bank Recruitment…See more details
First Bank Careers – First Bank job portal for interested applicants is open. On this page, you can find more information about First Bank’s entry-level recruitment procedures, qualifications, application criteria, how to apply, and other relevant elements that will help you submit a successful application.
Important information on how to apply for the ongoing First Bank recruiting has been provided in this article. There are many options to join First Bank of Nigeria, therefore it doesn’t matter if you are a graduate or a seasoned professional.
The fundamental guidelines that will improve your chances of landing a job at First Bank are outlined on this website. Take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require.
Why You should work with First Bank
First bank is an “Equal Opportunity Employer,” supported by robust institutional procedures, inclusion practices, and corporate governance.
First Bank values and respects its workers, fostering a positive workplace culture.
First Bank provides extremely competitive remuneration packages to entice and keep talented and motivated employees across the organization’s numerous function areas.
Through the First Academy, we provide chances for ongoing learning and development so that everyone has the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best in each of their individual job tasks.
First Bank supports career advancement, particularly the acquisition of internationally recognized credentials, such as CISA, CFA, ACCA, ITIL, CIPD, CIBN, ICAN, etc.
First Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Take note of the following requirements:
- A minimal of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Agile team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- A detailed CV/ Resumes
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested persons must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
Careers at First Bank Nigeria
Fresh graduates to senior executives are all part of our talent search, and they all flourish in the Bank’s performance-driven career growth prospects provided by our structured grading system.
Available Career Opportunities at First Bank Nigeria Plc.
1.) First Bank of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (FMAP) 2023
Job Identification: 712
Job Category: FBN GEN. Job Family
- As part of management’s efforts to consciously integrate leadership into the Bank’s culture, as well as build a pipeline of next generation of leaders who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of first choice, the Board recently approved the implementation of FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP).
- Designed as a 24-month fast-track comprehensive developmental programme, this initiative is targeted at young, dynamic, self-motivated and highly driven individuals who possess acute thinking skills, financial and methodical skills, as well as distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information and data to aid decision making.
- We therefore solicit applications from the eligible internal candidates who are willing to take advantage of this window of opportunity to fast-track their career and be part of the next generation of leaders of our iconic institution. Such individuals must be between BA & SBO grades and possess the right skills set and excellent leadership potential.
- Upon completion of the programme, successful candidates (Management Associates) will be promoted to Assistant Manager grade, irrespective of their grades at the point of entry. Such individuals will be tagged as High-Potential staff (HiPos) in the Bank and will enjoy regular promotion subject to consistent high performance ratings in the yearly appraisal exercise.
- Full time posting will be assigned based on the delegate’s preferred/selected business function. Cross-country posting and secondment opportunities will be offered to such staff across the FirstBank network to provide them global exposure and network.
2.) Team Lead, Skills & Competency Development
Job Identification: 149
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum Education: First Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources
Higher qualification and/or professional certifications in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management
Minimum experience – 10 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in Course Design and Development and Programme Facilitation (stand-up training delivery)
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment
First Bank Application Closing Date
24th March, 2023.
First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Update
On this portal, we often post the most recent information regarding the First Bank Recruitment. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark this page and keep checking for latest updates updates.
Please utilize the comment section below if you have any questions about the First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2023. We will respond.