Flinders University Scholarships 2023 | Rural Residential Scholarships
Adelaide, South Australia’s Flinders Institution is a public research university. It was established in 1966 and was given the name Flinders in honor of British sailor Matthew Flinders, who in the early 19th century explored and mapped the South Australian coastline.
The Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group includes Flinders University, a thriving institution. The institution established a cross-disciplinary approach to learning, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities have been recognized as two of the top 10 in the country.
|Country to study||Australia|
|School to study||St Ann’s College|
|Course to study View courses||State of Origin|
|Gender||Men and Women|
|Application Deadline||January 20, 2023|
Aim and Benefits of Flinders University Rural Residential Scholarships
The goal is to assist students in overcoming the practical and financial challenges brought on by having their primary residence in a rural area of South Australia.
Promising students who want to study science, engineering, mathematics, or technology at one of the three South Australian public universities are supported by the scholarships.
The chosen candidate will receive $7000 worth of housing at St. Ann’s College.
Requirements for Flinders University Rural Residential Scholarships Qualification
Qualification Standards for Flinders University Rural Residential Scholarships
Candidates should be:
- Enrolled at St. Ann’s and prepared to begin or continue a degree program in science, engineering, mathematics, or technology at one of the three public universities in South Australia
- A South Australian national or one with a permanent residency permit whose family is based in the state’s outback
- Being likely to benefit the State or intending to spend a large portion of their career in South Australia
- A high achiever with stellar grades from secondary school or college.
- One can take into account the practical and other drawbacks of being far from Adelaide of honorable behavior.
- Students who identify as indigenous peoples and students who display leadership potential.
Date, Procedure, and Location for Flinders University Rural Residential Scholarship Interviews
Scholarships will be given based on academic achievement, taking into account character, community involvement, and financial need.
Students who are enrolled at and approved by St Ann’s may submit nominations to the Playford Trust.
Date of Application: January 20, 2023
How to Apply for Flinders University Rural Residential Scholarship
To apply, visit Flinders University via Playford Trust Scholarship Platform.
Visit the webpage of Flinders University for additional information.