Best Happy New Year Wishes Messages and Prayers | For many people, a new year offers an opportunity for reinvention. You’ve all probably heard the saying “new year, new me.”
The year 2023 will be no different. You can use the beginning of a new year to reflect on the previous year and set new goals for the following 365 days.
Don’t forget to send some happy new year wishes to your friends and loved ones this year as you get ready to ring in the new year with your New Year’s resolutions and toast the night away at a spectacular New Year’s Eve party.
Who knows, maybe your prayers and encouraging words will make all the difference!
The statements and musings on our list of wishes are certain to inspire you and those around you to have your finest year yet. Powerhouses like Beyoncé, Oprah Winfrey, and Eleanor Roosevelt have motivational sayings.
We also have sentimental sayings that you might use as Instagram captions for your images from New Year’s Eve. We even included a few of these jokes to ensure that everyone may begin 2023 with a well-deserved belly laugh.
For those who practice religion, we also selected prayers that are rich in thanksgiving and countless blessings.
Whatever you choose, don’t forget to include “wishing everyone a happy new year” on your list of New Year’s customs!
HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES
- Be thankful for the year that has past, Be thankful for the new year, Count your blessings You have the opportunity to start afresh
- A new year, a time to set new goals. A time to reflect on the things that are important to you and the things you wish to achieve. May this year see all your dreams come true.
- May the best day of the past year be the worst day of the coming year.
- In life, the important things are not things. May this year find you surrounded by family and friends who bring you happiness and joy.
- In life, we have our valleys and our mountain tops, our highs and our lows. This greeting brings hopes for many mountain tops and many highs in the coming new year.
- The year is past, your challenges will not last. Look ahead and see All that you can be.
- Don’t focus on the challenges, look for the good in each and every day. And with this new year approaching have an attitude of gratitude and your year will be filled with happiness.
- May God fill your new year with laughter, health and love. May you experience His presence as the bright as the sun above And feel His blessings around you, know He is always near. May the joy go with you through-out the coming year.
- May God give you the faith to make your dreams come true, And may the new year bring you encouragement each and every day.
- There are no words to express the special place you fill You mean so much to me and always, always will.
- This new year greeting comes with warmest wishes for you And wishes of health, happiness and prosperity too.
- Hope your New Year is happy throughout, And you will look back with memories about The wonderful beginnings the New Year brings, Let it be a reflection of all your favorite things.
- The old year is retiring, Let your new year be aspiring, Live your dreams, Life is more than it seems.
- May your new year be filled with sunshine, May miracles be a sign, Let life is exciting and full of hope, It is all in your attitude and how you cope.
- The New Year allows you to share lots of love, The New Year allows you to forgive like God above, The New Year allows you to help others, And success will find you if I have my druthers.
- Celebrate your achievement of the past year, and keep moving forward with anticipation of this coming year’s achievement.
- Chapters in a book could be compared to a New Year. I wish you success as you continue to write your book’s chapters and make it a big seller. Happy new year.
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
- We’re so grateful that you could be here to celebrate the holidays with us and share in our good cheer! May our hopeful wishes follow you home and warm you through the new year.
- May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy. Happy New Year!
- Wishing you nothing but health, wealth, and endless blessings in the New Year ahead.
- Happy New Year! We know that this past year has been full of challenges, and we pray that the coming year brings brighter days. Sending all our love and good wishes.
- New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!
- In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary friendship…. thank you. And cheers to new beginnings!
- I’m so grateful for your support and love this year. Here’s to many more years of friendship!
- Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year!
- Our chosen family is made up of our friends, We toast to our sisterhood for another year.
- May 2023 be the year that all of your dreams come true because you deserve it!
- Your story will be written about the future, Make 2023 your best year ever.
- January 1 is like the first page of a blank book, Create a fantastic narrative!
- May 2023 bring about all of your most incredible dreams, You can do this!
- Fresh year, new beginning, In 2023, may all of your wishes come true!
- Cheers to a new year, fresh starts, and your same friends!
- Our friendship is like wine, and it’s a new year of us getting better with age. Thank you for being you and cheers to what is coming our way.
Happy New Year Wishes for Your Boss or Co-Workers
- We toast to more shared victories in the new year!
- I hope you and your family have some well-deserved relaxation and have a wonderful new year.
- Cheers to good health, joy, and wealth in 2023!
- A happy, healthy, and profitable new year to you and your family!
- An abundant, joyful, and healthy 2023 to you and your family!
- I hope your new year is prosperous.
- I’m thinking of you and praying for you in the new year!
New Year Wishes for Spouses or Partners
- Each year I spend with you is better than the last, so here’s to many more.
- I wish that 2023 brings you many more treasured memories!
- I’m incredibly pleased of all of your achievements this year, and I can’t wait to see what you accomplish in this new one.
- We’ll be there with each other for whatever the new year has in store.; Happy New Year, my life’s love.
- I’m in love with you, and that’s the best thing I did this year.
- Cheers to more shared moments in 2023!
- Whatever the new year brings, I am confident that with your help, I will succeed in my objectives.
- To my lifelong love, happy new year!
- When you’re with your soul mate, time passes quickly, And here’s to many more years spent together!
- The new year brings with it new possibilities, and I will always be grateful that they will all entail having you by my side.
Funny New Year Wishes
- Live it up on New Year’s Eve — you’ve got the whole year to live it down!
- Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry — for tomorrow we diet!
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- May all of your troubles last as long as my New Year’s resolutions! Happy New Year!
- Before I get drunk, dance on the bar, lose my phone, get naked and get arrested, let me wish you a Happy New Year!
- I’m so excited for the new year. Unfortunately, I don’t have to make any resolutions because I am already perfect.
New Year Prayers Wishes
- God’s love and happiness be upon you and your family. Season’s greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
- May God hear your prayers this New Year and grant your heart’s aspirations.
- Happy New Year and best wishes for a prosperous new year to you. May the light of God lead you in 2023.
- May He grant you the desires of your heart and bring about the success of all your undertakings.
Prayers to Start a New Year
- A Prayer for New Beginnings: Consult not your fears, but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern not yourself with what you tried and failed in, but what it is still possible to do. Now is the time to put aside past and present setbacks and failures and look with confidence to the new day called tomorrow.
- For Thankfulness: Godly of Love, In every move and change, you are here with us. We think back on your profound compassion, presence, and abounding love as we eagerly and maybe a little nervously usher in this new era. We are grateful for the abilities, skills, and gifts you have given us. We express our gratitude for the experiences that led us to this point. We appreciate the work of others that provides our own work depth and breadth. Join us as we advance, celebrating with you and encouraging one another. In the name of God, Amen.
- A New Year’s Prayer for Strength: Oh my God! Give me the strength to start anew, to get over the obstacles, and to try my best to remain present in the moment. Help me to have the wisdom to seek friends and family for assistance when I need it and the patience to understand that starting anew takes time. May I think back on the past and keep in mind the lessons it has taught me as I look to the future. God, may I constantly rely on you for courage and wisdom.
- For a Peaceful New Year: God of all time, please help us welcome the new year in peace, reflecting on who we are to ourselves and to others, and being aware that our words and actions matter. May we move slowly. May we never talk before really listening.
Help us to welcome the new year with reverence, knowing that you have given every animal, plant, person, and habitat beauty and a reason for existing. May we have a gentle perspective on the world. We hope to uphold rather than undermine.
Help us welcome the New Year with pleasure, ready to laugh, dance, and dream, recalling our many blessings with gratitude and anticipating more to come. You are the lowest of all souls. May we accept your extravagant love.