NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nafdac.gov.ng
Online applications for the NAFDAC recruitment 2023 process are presently being accepted. On the NAFDAC employment website, you can access the application form.
We will cover everything you need to know about the beginning and ending dates for NAFDAC recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These cover the criteria, requirements/prerequisites, and hassle-free application procedures for NAFDAC recruitment. So, continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023
Interested parties can now submit an application through the recruitment portal, which is presently accepting registrations.
Through the official recruitment portal, you can obtain the NAFDAC application.
The official registration website is www.nafdac.gov.ng.
An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application.
Here are the requirements;
General Requirements for NAFDAC Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Applicant interested in the NAFDAC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passing the relevant tests
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How To Apply For the NAFDAC Recruitment 2022/2023
All applications is done online. To apply, follow the steps/guide below:
- Go to the official recruitment portal at http://www.nafdac.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be mailed/invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
NAFDAC Recruitment Closing date
The closing date for NAFDAC recruitment in 2022/2023 has not been made public. Once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you want to be informed about the most recent update, keep checking our website frequently.
NAFDAC Recruitment Update 2023
On this portal, we occasionally post the most recent information regarding the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment process. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.