NDLEA Recruitment Form Application Portal | www.ndlea.gov.ng
Online applications for the NDLEA recruitment 2023 portal are presently accepted. The NDLEA recruitment website has access to the NDLEA application form.
We’ll cover everything you need to know about the opening and closing dates for NDLEA recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application. These contain the prerequisites, requirements, and easy application procedures for the NDLEA recruiting. So, continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
In Nigeria, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a federal organization entrusted with stopping the manufacturing, smuggling, storage, export, and distribution of hard narcotics. The Organization is seeking competent and appropriate applicants who are willing to work.
Continue reading to learn more about the qualifications, requirements, and application process for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency job opening.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023
Interested parties may now submit an application through the NDLEA employment website, which is now operational. The official job portal is www.ndlea.gov.ng, where interested parties can apply and complete the online NDLEA recruitment form for verification.
The gateway for the online application procedures is now accessible. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application.
Here are the requirements;
General Requirements for the NDLEA Recruitment 2022/2023
- All Candidates/Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidate must be a graduate
- Candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested applicant must have good communication skills
- Possess a minimal of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Interested Applicant in the NDLEA recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35yrs
Reasons to Apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
If you are successfully employed into the NDLEA agency:
- It will improve your understanding of the world.
- It helps you define your sense of yourself and who you are as a person.
- If you have a job, you will enjoy the satisfaction of independence.
- By acquiring additional ones, you will improve your skill set.
- There are many others you might think of, such as effective communication, leadership, administration, and technical.
- You’ll get the chance to interact with folks you otherwise wouldn’t have met.
- Being among people with various abilities, experiences, and degrees of experience who are eager to share what they know will teach you so much, you’ll be astounded.
- Your self-assurance and social abilities will increase.
- Your usual paycheck or income will be credited to your account monthly.
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- Recent Passport photograph
- State of Origin Certificate
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- Copy of a detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2022/2023
To successfully apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment, follow the steps/guidelines below.
- Go to/visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Navigate to the employment (Career) section page
- Sign up/create an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the guide/instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Make a Verification of all your information
- Finally, submit your application
In the case that you are chosen, you will be notified through email and scheduled for the following step in the hiring procedure, which will ultimately lead to a rewarding career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
NDLEA Recruitment Closing Date
Some persons do ask; What day in 2023 is the NDLEA Recruitment Closing?
The NDLEA recruitment closing date of 2023 has not been made public. Once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you want to be informed about the most recent update, keep checking our website frequently.
On this portal, we occasionally post the most recent information regarding the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency hiring process. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
Additionally, we advise that you keep or bookmark this website and frequently refresh it for the latest update on NDLEA Recruitment.