Nigeria Customs Recruitment Application Form Registration Portal | www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form: Online applications are presently being accepted for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2023 portal. The necessary guidelines that will improve your chances of being hired for the 2023 NCS recruiting drive are outlined on this website.
These cover the requirements/prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the Nigeria Customs 2022/2023 recruitment. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
You may successfully submit an application by using the information in this page, which will give you crucial details regarding the Nigerian Customs recruiting form, the Nigerian Customs Recruitment website, the Nigerian Customs recruitment deadline, and other pertinent details.
Customs Recruitment Portal
We would like to let everyone know that the NCS recruitment portal for 2022 is now accepting applications. The first day of the Nigeria Customs recruitment period is Monday, December 13, 2023.
The closing date for the Nigeria Customs recruitment is
Friday, December 24, 2022. Candidates who are interested are encouraged to log in and submit an application for the Nigeria Customs Service supplemental recruitment operation.
The Nigeria Custom Service welcomes qualified candidates to submit an application if they are interested in taking part in this year’s recruiting drive. Nigerians have been given work by NCS, and this has long been in the headlines.
We’ll walk you through the entire hiring process, including how to apply and fill out the Nigeria Customs Service application form properly and without any problems.
This page will provide you with information on how to register, obtain the required documentation, learn about this government organization, apply for an assistant cadre position, and more if you want to become a Customs Superintendent Cadre AS.
You can apply for any employment right now at any location, but there are prerequisites you must fulfill in order to demonstrate that you are qualified and prepared to go through the hiring process. Candidates from all 50 states are eligible to apply for this position.
Here are some of the requirements below;
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Applicants should be at least 1.7 meters tall, and female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters in full expansion
- Candidate/Applicants must be healthy and have a certified medical report from any government hospital
- Please note that candidate must be physically and mentally healthy for the exercise.
- Applicants must have a WASSCE certificate that includes math and English in not more than 2 sittings with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects
- Graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, etc, are also eligble to apply.
NCS Recruitment Portal 2023
Are you considering working as a customs agent in Nigeria? Are you certain you meet the requirements for this position?
If so, you should be aware that applications for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment are being accepted online at https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Everything you require to be considered for shortlisting may be found right here. Please read this guide carefully because it contains all the information you require.
Nigeria Customs has begun hiring for the class of 2023. The Nigeria Customs registration period will open on
Monday, December 13 and end on Friday, December 24.Candidates that meet the requirements should submit an application through the official recruitment portal.
Take note that each applicant must submit one application.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Form | NPF Application Portal
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2023
Prior to applying, keep in mind that you may only apply for one position. Multiple applications from a candidate will disqualify them.
To apply, take the following actions:
- Go to the official portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions with care
- Select the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Create your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Upload all your documents
- Make Verification of all your information
- Submit your application.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Update
On this portal, we occasionally post the most recent information regarding the NCS recruitment process. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.