Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form | www.cdcfib.career
Online applications are presently being accepted for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruiting portal for 2023. The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment website is where you can find the NIS application.
If you have all the required credentials, you may be one of the 5000 people that the Nigeria Immigration Service plans to hire. The Nigeria Immigration Service has made an announcement on their recruiment process for 2023.
Applications from qualified Nigerians are now being accepted for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service. All citizens are welcome to apply. However, serving members of the armed forces or paramilitary groups who are sponsored by one of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces will be taken into consideration.
We will cover everything you need to know about the beginning and ending dates for NIS recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
NIS Application Form Portal
These include the open positions for graduates and non-graduates, educational background requirements, entry requirements for qualified and interested candidates, and instructions on how to apply without delay for the Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 recruitment exercise via the www.cdcfib.career portal.
Therefore, continue reading to learn how to apply and complete the NIS registration form 2023.
The NIS 2023/2024 recruitment process has started. This website provides important information about the Nigerian immigration hiring procedure and explains how to log in and complete the online Nigerian immigration application form via the official NIS recruitment website in 2023.
One of the top positions in the Nigerian federal government is with the Nigeria Immigration Service. Please verify your identity before applying for the current Nigeria Immigration Service job openings. possess all required credentials.
Note: Thepostore has no influence over the current recruitment procedure for Nigerian immigration. What we offer is the information required for you to get chosen. The procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been detailed.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Form Portal 2023
We would like to let everyone know that applications are now being accepted for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal 2023. The Nigeria Immigration Service welcomes qualified individuals who are interested in developing and advancing their careers with the agency to submit an application.
Through the official recruitment portal, you may access the Nigeria Immigration Service application form 2023. It is encouraged that interested candidates solely use the official NIS registration portal to apply for the recruiting.
The Nigeria Immigration Service has openings for both degree- and non-degree-holders. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
We will walk you through every step of the employment process, including how to submit an application and fill out the NIS recruitment form successfully.
Therefore, there are many options to join the Nigeria Immigration Service whether or not you have a degree.
Now is the moment to act if you’re interested in applying for the 2023 Nigeria Immigration recruiting. However, there are some conditions you must satisfy before submitting an application to demonstrate that you are qualified and prepared to participate in the NIS screening process, boosting your likelihood of being employed.
Here are the specifications. Keep in mind that job titles vary and not all open positions demand a degree.
General Requirements for NIS Recruitment 2023/2024
The necessary requirements are listed below;
- Candidates must be Nigerian
- Strong/Agile team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Free from debt and no form of financial embarrassment
- Basic Computer knowledge is an added advantage
- Must pass drugs test
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption letter
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- The candidate’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
How to Apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the ongoing NIS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment official web portal at www.cdcfib.career and click on the Application Guidelines in the middle of the web page
- Check the Jobs and Careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Register with a valid E-mail account
- Provide all the necessary information needed
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment News Update 2023
Visit this website frequently to stay informed about the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment process. Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment process for 2023/2024, and we will do our best to respond.