Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form | NAF Portal | www.airforce.mil.ng
Online applications are presently accepted through the Nigerian Air Force recruitment webpage for 2023. On this page, you can find more information on the application process for the NAF recruitment for 2023 as well as other pertinent details about the hiring procedure. Apply here for positions with the Nigerian Air Force.
The recruitment process for Nigerian airmen and airwomen for 2023/2024 has begun. On the official website, you can now obtain the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) application form as well as the recruiting form for airmen and airwomen.
The NAF has declared its urgent need for competent individuals who are able and willing to work to defend the country from internal crises due to the high need for security in the nation.
The Nigerian Air Force recruiting process is covered in detail on this website, along with instructions on how to log in and complete the online application form for the Nigerian Air Force in 2023.
We’ll cover everything you need to know about the Nigerian Air Force recruitment opening and closing dates in this article.
We have provided thorough instructions and information to help you with the application process.
These consist of open positions for graduates and non-graduates, educational criteria, entry standards for motivated and experienced candidates, as well as well as steps on how to apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment via the www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng portal without any hindrance. So read to see how to apply and fill out the Nigerian Air Force registration form 2023 below.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Portal
- YSU recruitment
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Nigerian Air Force Application Form 2023 Portal
We would like to let everyone know that the NAF recruitment portal for 2022 is now accepting applications. The Nigerian Air Force encourages all qualified and interested individuals to apply if they seek to develop and progress their career with the Nigerian Air Force.
We will walk you through the entire application process, including how to fill out the Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment form properly and without any problems.
There are many options to join the Nigerian Air Force, thus it doesn’t matter if you have a degree or not. Now is the time to act if you’re interested in applying for the Nigerian Airforce’s ongoing recruitment for 2023.
This chance might help you move closer to achieving your objectives. So, take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
NAF Recruitment Portal 2023
Interested parties may now submit an application through the Nigerian Air Force 2023 recruitment page. The official recruitment webpage provides access to the Nigerian Air Force application form 2023.
It is encouraged for interested candidates to only submit their applications through the official Nigerian Air Force registration page. The Nigerian Air Force has openings for both degree- and non-degree-holders. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
However, there are some prerequisites you must satisfy before submitting your application to demonstrate that you are healthy and prepared to participate in the Nigerian Air Force screening process, boosting your likelihood of being hired.
Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Interested candidates/applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- Must be citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Must have a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Height nust not be less than 1.63 metres or 5.3ft for females and 1.66 metres or 5.4ft for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be involved in any disciplinary/convict case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Posses a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Candidates must asset at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB (For tradesmen and tradeswomen)
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2023
- All applicants must be single.
- Candidates must not be a cultist or belong to any secret society, or fraternity.
- If you meet all of the aforementioned criteria, you are already one step closer to being one of the Nigerian Air Force’s shortlisted applicants.
Find out below how to participate in the recruitment process.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official recruitment portal/webpage via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Select the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Create an account with your phone number and active E-mail
- Enter the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Take note of your Application Number after the registration.
- After submitting your application, print out the under-listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Local Government Indigene-ship Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
If you are selected, your name will be added to the NAF shortlist, you will be notified via the email address you provided, and you will be given a date and time for the next stage of the Nigerian Air Force training exercise, which might ultimately lead to an exciting career with the NAF.
About Nigerian Air Force
The air wing of the Nigerian Armed Forces is known as the Nigerian Air Force (NAF). It is the Nigerian Armed Forces’ newest branch. With around 15,000 employees and a fleet that includes 12 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, three JF-17 Thunder Block II, 12 Super Tucano, 24 M-346 FAs, helicopter gunships, armed attack drones, and military transport aircraft, it is one of the biggest in Africa.
Despite the 1958 proposal for an Air Force, several parliamentarians favored relying on the United Kingdom for air defense.
However, the Nigerian Army lacked an air force during peacekeeping missions in Tanganyika and the Congo, so in 1962 the government started to gather cadets for pilot training abroad, with the first 10 students being instructed by the Egyptian Air Force.