Online applications are presently accepted through the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023 portal. The Nigerian Navy recruitment website provides access to the application form.
Currently taking place is the Nigerian Navy batch 34 recruitment drive. All qualified and interested individuals within the federation are welcome to apply.
On Wednesday, September 7, 2022, registration for the ongoing recruitment process closes. On this website, you can find more information on the recruitment process as well as instructions on how to apply for a position in the Nigerian Navy online. Apply here for positions with the Nigerian Navy.
The Nigerian Navy has highlighted its urgent need for skilled applicants who are able and willing to work to meet the nation’s increasing need for security to protect the nation from internal crises. Recruitment for the Nigerian Navy in 2022–2023 has begun. This website provides important information about the Navy hiring procedure and how to efficiently apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment in 2023.
We will cover all the information you require about the start and end dates for the Nigerian Navy recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the enlistment of the Nigerian Navy. So, continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use. Please be aware that Thepostore has no influence over the current recruitment process. What we offer is the information required for you to get chosen. The procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been detailed.
We would like to let everyone know that the Nigerian Navy recruitment webpage for 2022 is now accepting applications. The Nigerian Navy encourages competent individuals who are interested in advancing their careers with the Nigerian Navy to apply.
We’ll walk you through the entire application process, including how to apply and fill out the Nigerian Navy application form effectively and without any problems. There are many options to join the Nigerian Navy, thus it doesn’t matter if you have a degree or not.
This is the moment to act if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment. This chance might help you move closer to achieving your objectives. So, seize this chance to the fullest.
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Interested parties may now submit an application through the Nigerian Navy’s recruitment website, which is open right now. The official recruitment portal is where you can find the Nigerian Navy application.
The Nigerian Navy has openings for both degree- and non-degree-holders. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application.
Here are the requirements;
The following requirements must be met in order to join the Nigerian Navy. You won’t have a chance of being nominated if you don’t match the standards given below;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess an NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years for School Certificate holders and 18 to 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc
- Must not be married or have children
- All candidates must present O’level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Medical Consultants, Chaplains/Imams should be between 30 and 40 years of age.
- Not be less than 1.65 meters for females and 1.69 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
For a successful application, simply go to the recruitment portal at https://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Visit the Nigerian Navy application portal at https://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Follow the instructions/guidelines on the Navy official website
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your documents
- After submitting the application form, print out the following documents: Police Certification Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Guarantor Form.
If you are chosen, you will be notified through email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which will ultimately lead to an exciting career with the force.
Required Documents/Materials for the Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- State of origin Certificate.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- School/Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Parent/Guardian Form duly Completed and signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- BioData Form
- A pair of black shoes
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts
- Two (2) black ties
- Two (2) white round neck vests
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks
- A pair of white canvas
- A pair of brown canvas
On this portal, we occasionally post the most recent information regarding the Nigerian Navy recruitment drive. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.