The list of Nigerian Navy’s shortlisted applicants for 2022 is now available. The official Nigerian Navy shortlisted portal provides access to the first and second batch listings for the Nigerian Navy.
The names of applicants who submitted for the Nigerian Navy recruiting and met the prerequisites and qualifications are included on the list of shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Navy.
The Nigerian Navy has released the 2022–2023 shortlisted applicants. The process of choosing the Nigerian Navy’s 2022 shortlist of candidates is now underway. It is encouraged that all applicants double-check their names, screening location, prerequisites, and policies.
You can examine the Nigerian Navy’s list of shortlisted candidates for 2022 using the information supplied on this page, along with other pertinent information. Download the complete list of candidates for the Nigerian Navy recruiting in PDF format.
Did you submit an application for the current Nigerian Navy hiring? If the answer is yes, it’s crucial for you to understand whether you’ve been pre-qualified for the Nigerian Navy screening process. We are pleased to notify you that the list of shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Navy has been made public. Successful candidates can check their names and move on to the next exercise round.
We offer the most recent details about the Nigerian Navy selection procedure. Take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require.
If you submitted an online application, we’ll show you how to check your name and get the Nigerian Navy list of selected candidates in PDF format. Therefore, keep reading to learn how to obtain the list of pre-selected applicants who submit their applications through the official recruitment portal.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Portal
- YSU recruitment
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
For the NNBTS Batch 34 exam, the list of the Nigerian Navy’s shortlisted candidates is now available. The list of chosen applicants for the Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment, which is a part of the selection process, has been made public by the Nigerian Navy management.
For the interview process, which is planned to take place from December 17, 2022, to January 7, 2023, shortlisted candidates must report to the interview centers they have selected, which are mentioned next to their names.
Follow the instructions below to see if you have been pre-selected for the screening exercise, or click here to get the Navy Shortlisted PDF List.
- Visit the official Nigerian Navy shortlisted portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
- Check for the post you applied for, then click on the date to see if you’ve been selected.
The following centers have invited candidates for interviews;
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- NDA Old Site, Kaduna.
In compliance with the States of Origin/Batch, candidates are required to appear for the interview at the designated centers.
From 17 December 2022 to 7 January 2023, the interview would be held simultaneously at each of the centers. The interview will also involve written examinations, a medical/physical evaluation, and screening/verification of credentials/certificates. Candidates must have the following items with them:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
- Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport-sized photographs on white background.
- Face masks and hand sanitizers.
- Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and Brush