SSS Application Form Portal | www.dss.gov.ng
SSS Recruitment Form for 2022–2023 is on sale | The Department of State Security recruitment portal, www.dss.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, application procedures, and other pertinent information you might be interested in learning about are all covered in this article.
Recruitment for the Department of State Security Service (SSS) has begun successfully. You must be aware of all the prerequisites, qualifications, and application procedures in order to apply and be one of the applicants hired this year.
Keep reading if you believe you possess the necessary qualifications to join the State Security Service (SSS), since this webpage is where you will find all the information you want.
State Security Service Recruitment
Nigerian security is provided by the Department of State Security’s SSS. The Department of State Security’s primary duties include defending and protecting the nation from domestic threats, surveillance, counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, as well as looking into several other forms of crimes against the state.
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Senior government leaders like the President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, and State Governors with their respective families are also protected by the Department of State Security.
Additionally, it is responsible for guarding other important government figures, including visiting foreign leaders of state and government, former presidents and their spouses, and some contenders for the positions of President and Vice President.
The general prerequisites for this year’s recruitment are listed below.
(SSS) State Security Service Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Take note of the following underlisted SSS requirements.
- Applicants/candidates must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Interested persons in the SSS recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must not have any of the following disabilities: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body
- Candidate must be creative
- Application letter
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Persons must be physically and mentally fit
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively
- Two(2) recent passport photographs, preferably with a colour background
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
Here are just a few of the Department of State Service’s numerous openings.
|Electrical/Building/Mechanical/Satellite Communication engineer|
|Computer Engineer/Computer science education/Network engineer/Data Administrator|
|Satellite images interpreter|
How to apply for SSS Recruitment
The application procedure is rather simple. To apply, please adhere to the instructions and processes listed below.
- Go to the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to apply or visit the SSS official portal via www.dss.gov.ng
- Click on the available vacancies
- Create an account with an active phone number or E-mail
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions
- Enter your details correctly
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
SSS Application Steps
- A hand written formal Application letter indicating your Local Government of Origin will required from you
- Your complete Statement of Results is required
Note: The Director-General of the Department of State Service should receive the application letter. Additionally, the L.G.A. chief or another senior member of your local government should properly sign your application letter.
After that, submit your application at the Department of State Service location that is the closest to you in your state.
Visit this website frequently to be informed about State Security Service recruitment.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Be on the lookout for scam calls and job offers. Never pay anyone who promises to assist you land this job. Make sure you don’t give a fake identity of yourself, to avoid being penalized after submitting your application.