UNIUYO Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 | www.uniuyo.edu.ng
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2022–2023 academic session has been made available by the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) administration. Online sales is now possible for the UNIUYO post-UTME form. See the application instructions for the screening test below.
2022/2023 Academic Session Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The University hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2022/2023 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 140 to apply for Screening. Also, candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2022/2023 JAMB Direct Entry application are equally for screening Exercise.
UNIUYO Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 140.
See Also: ABSU POST UTME/DE FORM
How to Buy UNIUYO Post UTME Form
A non-refundable fee of N2,000 (two thousand naira) must be paid by eligible candidates solely through the university portals.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Form | ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Uniuyo Post Utme Screening REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS (AR) can also apply.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, February 3rd, 2023.
Admissions Unit: 09135998187
Uniuyo Post Utme Screening Form Update
On this portal, we often post the most recent information regarding the UNIUYO Post UTME screening Form. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the admission process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Please utilize the comment section below if you have any questions about the UNIUYO Post UTME Form. We will respond.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
The University of Uyo is located in the city center of Uyo, the capital of Nigeria’s second-largest oil-producing state, Akwa Ibom. Although there is a public international airport, Uyo is easily accessible by road.
The University of Cross River State used to be the name of the institution. The University of Uyo was established on October 1st, 1991, by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a Federal University. The former University of Cross River State, founded by Cross River State in 1983, left all of its facilities, faculty, students, and academic programs to the university.
It must be noted that what is now the University of Uyo underwent a number of transformations. As it developed, it went from being a Teacher’s College (TC) to an Advanced Teacher’s College (ATC), a College of Education (COE), which partnered with the University of Port Harcourt to offer degree programs, to a State University (UNICROSS), and finally to its current status in 1991.
The 1991–1992 academic year saw the start of academic activities. The Postgraduate School and the School of Continuing Education are among the 13 faculties at the University of Uyo. See more…
Faculties in the University of Uyo
The university of Uyo has 14 faculties, the School of Continuing Education and the Post Graduate School. The faculties are as follows:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Faculty of education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental studies
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Communication and Media Studies
- Faculty of Vocational Education