University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship | Requirements, Eligibility & How to Apply…See more details below;
Continue your education in Canada. Graduate fellowships at the University of Saskatchewan are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees, the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Grant 2023–2024 is a fully supported scholarship.
This scholarship offers up to $16,000 for master’s degrees and $20,000 for PhDs.
One of Canada’s top institutions for medical and doctoral training, University of Saskatchewan offers a wide range of human, animal, and plant sciences on its campus.
USask offers a highly collaborative research environment with some of the best facilities and analytical tools in the nation as one of Canada’s top 15 research-intensive universities. Only students from a few departments are eligible for the UGS.
Departments must nominate new and continuing students who are in good academic standing.
See Also: The Easiest Way to Migrate to Canada
|List of Courses Offered|
|Art & Art History|
|Education – cross-departmental PhD program|
|Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies|
|Large Animal Clinical Sciences|
|Linguistics & Religious Studies|
|Small Animal Clinical Sciences|
|Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies|
Funding for Scholarship
The perks of receiving a University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship include:
Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be tenable for up to 36 months) (may be tenable for up to 36 months)
$16,000 for a master’s thesis (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All Countriesin the world
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified persons who are either on a program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Persons/Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Candidates must have a minimal of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship UGS
To apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, follow these crucial steps:
- Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two(2) letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
- If you are submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format.Graduate Awards & Scholarships
- Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
- 110 Science Place
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
- E-mail: email@example.com
For more/further information, Visit the university’s official website to learn more about its graduate scholarships
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship update
Keep visiting this page for the latest on University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship update